• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAWSUIT! -- Post your litigation books

75 posts in this topic

I was GREATLY annoyed when I missed this book in a 2006 Sunday night Heritage Auction. I rarely watched the non-Signature auctions. Shame on me!

Fortunately, it was bought by a fellow attorney/comic book collector who coincidently ended up becoming a friend of mine! Bought it last night!

Whiz95.jpg

I was GREATLY annoyed when I missed this book in a 2006 Sunday night Heritage Auction. I rarely watched the non-Signature auctions. Shame on me!

Fortunately, it was bought by a fellow attorney/comic book collector who coincidently ended up becoming a friend of mine! Bought it last night!

Whiz95.jpg

Nice one Mark! (thumbs u

It is hit or miss. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. On my Action #2 they did so. On the Action #1 they did not. I actually had specifically asked that they do so on each of these books. I even indicated it on the sheet. But .... you see the final product. Sigh.

I was fortunate enough to recently purchase an additional group of court copies from the 1948 DC v. Fawcett copyright trial. I had them CGC'd at Phily-Wizard. Some came back incomplete, which doesn't bother me given the provenance, as those pages were undoubtedly used in the actual trial for comparison purposes to certain Superman stories.

Whiz51.jpg