• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice 8 Book Silver Age Nick Fury Lot For Sale or Trade

5 posts in this topic

These are extras that need a new home. This group has great eye appeal!! Includes issues:

2 VF- NICE book! Great cover colors, looks VF/NM

5 FN+ Looks VF but has a small Marvel chip or scrape in upper part of price box.

7 FN/VF Looks VF but has a couple of small nicks on the lower opening edge

9 FN+ Looks better but has hard to see non color breaking mfg wrinkle mid cover

10 VF- Off white area around staples should be white. Otherwise NICE book!

12 VF/NM 2 tiny, tiny breaks around upper staple. GORGEOUS book!

13 FN/VF A couple of tiny Marvel chips out of the spine. Hard to spot

14 VF- Beautiful book, laser straight edges, sharp corners, off white cover edges

I'd be interested in maybe a CGC graded Nick Fury for ALL of these. I have CGC graded issues #1, 2, 3 ,4, 12 & 14. I'm going to CGC the whole run as they are an extremely nice run of books. But I'd be interested in ANY CGC graded Nick Fury from 8.0 and up in ANY issue except for the above mentioned already done books.

I currently collect the following silver age titles: Doom Patrol, Capt. America, Green Lantern, Showcase, World's Finest. Trades would be possible here too!!

As far as a cash sale: Make me an offer

I have scans available. Thanks everyone!!

O.K. I don't know how to post them but here's an attatchment...

My scanners not the best but this book was received as a VF, "Oh, there's SCRAPE there??" frown.gif . The scrape is right above his hand and is hard to see....it looks much better in person too. I compared it to issue #4 that just came back from CGC with an 8.0 and this cover is whiter than that one. If it wasn't for that scrape I'd think this would be a VF-/VF (8.0) comparitively speaking, at least. But that's the nicest FN+ #5 I've seen!! smile.gif Thanks! Chuck

1474517-Nick5001.jpg.e8e81219d5e3d2f6cb0418acc889ac2e.jpg