• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The GA "Short Bus" Thread Post your unpopular books!
2 2

993 posts in this topic

Hahaha, yeah, its tough not to like some of these. I am not a fan of the True books, But I really like the ZClassics. I also don't really like photo cover romance or western (With a few exceptions of course) Strip reprint books can be tough to look at too. Other then that, I just love comics too much!

I like the GE books! angel.gif

Oh c'mon - those Kelly books are LOVED smile.gif

Seriously, I have always been a superhero collector but i've started selling off my superhero books to raise some cash (bought a house) but have been looking at the Four Color Christmas, Easter & Fairy Tale issues on ebay and will probably start buying them to keep some Golden Age books in my boxes and have some nice books to give my daughter when she gets a little older cool.gif

Three Four Color books on my want list, including two lovely Walt Kelly covers?

You're going to do better -- or is it worse? -- than that to qualify for the Misfit Funnybooks thread!

Or cute widdly bunnies?

How about we have 'em for dinner!

1474064-mtm01small.JPG

Jack

Okay, this is a bit of a cheat, as Little Lulu is pretty well liked, but come on guys, it's a GIRL COMIC!!! makepoint.gif

FC110-front-small.jpg

(I just like Tubby's expression on this cover)

Edited by bobpfef

True Comics. I love these (but then again I love Classics illustrated)

I like 'em too.

Do you have a full set of the World Around Us series? I've been slowly accumulating them but stalled about half-way. Are some significantly harder to find than others? Several of mine are apparent warehouse remainders with binding marks and huge splotches of distributor's ink.

Unfortunately I don't have any scans and the books are inconveniently in storage.

Jack

Is the ink purple? I have a few that look like they were dipped in purple ink on the edge. Didn't know why?

Argh!

As more Four Colors that I'd like to own appear while I'm writing my message.

Bob, surely you have some REAL stinkers. No funny animals better liked than, say, Heckle and Jeckle.

Okay, this is a bit of a cheat, as Little Lulu is pretty well liked, but come on guys, it's a GIRL COMIC!!! ....

Once again, I think most of the people reading this post would be happy to own that one.

Don't you have anything that people wouldn't bother to pay the postage on?

Flippity and Flop might be the right idea. I bought #44 and 46 for a big 50¢ each not long ago.

Jack

Edited by selegue