• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The GA "Short Bus" Thread Post your unpopular books!
2 2

993 posts in this topic

The next hot series!!!!

And you've got the market cornered. Lucky 'bones.

Jack

BE THERE WHEN THE ALL-NEW DODO & FROG SHAKE THE DC UNIVERSE TO ITS VERY FOUNDATIONS!

yeah, I noticed you must have seen the other thread first! 27_laughing.gif I actually got outbid on a Funny Stuff on ebbay for the 1st time this week! 893whatthe.gif

I really like the zip Jet & The elsie.

"America's No. 1 Family" -- HAW!

'Bones, maybe you can paint a parody, "Elsie Borden took an axe" -- crazed Elsie approaching bound hubbie Elmer, with the classic meat-cutting chart drawn on him.

(Did you know that they have 3 kids -- calves, that is -- Beauregard, Larabee and Lobelia?)

Isn't th zip jet cover from a yellowjacket splash? 893applaud-thumb.gif

"Fantastic Brain Destroyers" could be the slogan of this thread.

Jack

I really like the zip Jet & The elsie.

"America's No. 1 Family" -- HAW!

'Bones, maybe you can paint a parody, "Elsie Borden took an axe" -- crazed Elsie approaching bound hubbie Elmer, with the classic meat-cutting chart drawn on him.

(Did you know that they have 3 kids -- calves, that is -- Beauregard, Larabee and Lobelia?)

Isn't th zip jet cover from a yellowjacket splash? 893applaud-thumb.gif

"Fantastic Brain Destroyers" could be the slogan of this thread.

Jack

I don't know where the Zip cover came from. As for Elsie... I did flip througth the story when I got this, but I did not recall the names of the hamburgers-in-waiting.

How Ghastly is "The Doll Murder Case" scrooge? The title souds really grim until you think about dolls not really being ABLE to be murdered. Hacked apart, sure... confused-smiley-013.gif

Ohh, it's Ghastly as you can see in the splash page: dolls and oriental intrigue, does not get any better ...

1488212-DonWinslow43Story1.jpg

except that the same / a similar story was redone in Spy Thrillers about 10 years later: dolls and oriental intrigue, still a crowd favorite -

1488212-SpyThrillers4Story1s.jpg

1488212-SpyThrillers4Story1s.jpg.ce22eaada62e39b2f61b6b7ab5eda86b.jpg