• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee sig. info.

7 posts in this topic

I have never had a book signed, so I know nothing about the process of getting one done. In fact, the only sig. series books that I own are a few Dave Sims file copies that I bought from either Paradise or off eBay. With that in mind, I have three or four books from my personal collection that I would like to have signed by Stan Lee. Can someone give me an idea how difficult this would be, what the process is, and how much it would cost.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide.

flowerred.gif

Thanks for the reply Alex. I figured Stan's sig. would not be easy to obtain and am not surprised by the limit on the number of books.

Now if only I knew the right people or knew how to "grease" the wheels in order to meet the right people.

893scratchchin-thumb.gifjuggle.gifgossip.gif

Thanks for the reply Alex. I figured Stan's sig. would not be easy to obtain and am not surprised by the limit on the number of books.

Now if only I knew the right people or knew how to "grease" the wheels in order to meet the right people.

Contact me at the shop i'll take care of you thumbsup2.gif

Contact me at the shop i'll take care of you thumbsup2.gif

Doug will take reall good care of you!

Just dont expect him to call after even if he says he will!