• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all my Canuck Forum Members.. Happy CANADA DAY !!!

20 posts in this topic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA !!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thank you..Now lets all get driunk on Maple Syrup an dplay hockey with the Mounties..

Or is that tommorow?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA !!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Ditto.... wink.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Stop crashing the party..YANK! sumo.gif

I thought you were out getting eggs benedict w/canadian bacon.... crazy.gif

Already finished breakfast fool! smile.gif

Ditto.... wink.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Stop crashing the party..YANK! sumo.gif

I thought you were out getting eggs benedict w/canadian bacon.... crazy.gif

Do they call in canadian bacon in Canada,...or is it just bacon??...If that's the case would strip bacon be called american bacon in Canada?...it's just too confusing a concept to think about at breakfast.

J.D.

Do they call in canadian bacon in Canada,...or is it just bacon??...If that's the case would strip bacon be called american bacon in Canada?...it's just too confusing a concept to think about at breakfast.

J.D.

What you call Canadian bacon we call Back Bacon. (at least most people I know do call it that)

What you call strip bacon we call Bacon

J.D.

What you call Canadian bacon we call Back Bacon. (at least most people I know do call it that)

Now that we have that settled....what do you call french fries w/cheese & gravy... cloud9.gif

J.D.

Now that we have that settled....what do you call french fries w/cheese & gravy... cloud9.gif

It's poutine! Unless you Yanks have bastercized that term also! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

J.D.

Delightfully tasty

actually its poutine in quebec.. In Civilized Canda we call it Fries with gravy and cheese

J.D.

It's poutine! Unless you Yanks have bastercized that term also! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup...we call them freedom poutine.... makepoint.gif

To celebrate Canada Day, it seems like the FF movie will be filmed in Toronto as all the large studio space in Vancouver, BC is already pre-booked. Darn, I wanted to see the Invisible Girl live in costume. gossip.gif

To celebrate Canada Day, it seems like the FF movie will be filmed in Toronto as all the large studio space in Vancouver, BC is already pre-booked. Darn, I wanted to see the Invisible Girl live in costume. gossip.gif

Just stare at an empty space and pretend she is stading there naked and invisible...

Toronto Gets FF while you got X2