• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Funny Farm.........word association puzzle....

35 posts in this topic

Good news/bad news:

The cartoon theme on the bottom is a dead-end to the lower right corner.

Only way there is through the top.

.......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.......

Well, it's good news if you thought you could go through there...and I just saved you the trouble.

It's bad news if you're not reading this and waste time figuring it out for yourself the hard way.

Thank me later.

Now onto the next box!!

(Boy is this going to be a long night)

Rick

Can someone please explain the direct connection between "Superman" & "Kill Bill?" I mean besides the fact that they were both movies (I know that can't be it).

And, am I the only one that found Phil Ivey>>>>Tiger Woods a bit...racist? What other connection is there between the two?

Thanx in advance for your instantaneous reply. thumbsup2.gif

Rick

Can someone please explain the direct connection between "Superman" & "Kill Bill?" I mean besides the fact that they were both movies (I know that can't be it).

That's a terrible "link" and the only thing I can think of is that long "Superman Speech" at the end of the movie.

and no, i didn't do most of these, although i did do enough to feel good about it

I can't believe you didn't get "newspapers" on the Magazine page.

On the Baseball Page - Fictional Dinosaurs - Yoshi - Mario

On the Poker Stars Page - computer science - Phil Gordon

On the Movies Page - Storm - Perfect Storm - Ocean

That's a terrible "link" and the only thing I can think of is that long "Superman Speech" at the end of the movie.

Bill had a Superman belt buckle

The well-known and oft-quoted "Superman Speech" is the obvious link, it's just not a very good one. Let's not even get into his belt. foreheadslap.gif

The well-known and oft-quoted "Superman Speech" is the obvious link, it's just not a very good one. Let's not even get into his belt. foreheadslap.gif

hey, you're the one who used the term "only thing i can think of." confused-smiley-013.gif maybe i had more confidence in you...

haven't worked on it today tongue.gif