• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Conan Movie?

5 posts in this topic

http://funcom.vnewscenter.com/press.jsp?id=1148577593664

I for one love Conan. I have found over the years it is consistently a great read regardless of who has published the book or comic. What concerns me is the movies. While I love the first Conan the Barbarian from 1982, the sequel to that was terrible ( with exception the young Olivia D'abo yumm). If it is done well ( aka Lord of the Rings attention to detail ) it will be phenominal.

Artboy99

Conan is hugely undervalued currently. Easily one of the most significant characters of the bronze Age, But dont worry he will make a return. Your right though, If someone ever did the character properly it would make all the difference. When the movie folks have enough sense to stick to the original characters they make nice $$$ hopefully they have figured out that these comic legends dont need re-inventing just solid acting and directing.

When the movie folks have enough sense to stick to the original characters they make nice $$$ hopefully they have figured out that these comic legends dont need re-inventing just solid acting and directing.

There's supposed to be an animated feature of Red Nails coming out with the voice of Ron Perlman as Conan and Mark Hamill as Tolkemec. I hope it gets finished. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Conan Red Nails animated feature