• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

to crack or not to crack part 3

8 posts in this topic

are you going to sell it or read it....crack it if you don't have another to read...or pick up another and leave it slabbed...it's not too expensive.

quite honestly...iv gotten to the point where i find slabbed books irritating, im not a grade collector so i have no reason for slabs, so im slowly cracking every slab i have, unless (much like my asm 4) the book looks like it could get easily worsened outside the slab

basically what im asking is .... do u think the slab is the safest place for this book, or do u think itll be fine in a mylar?

it may be safest where it is...?

but if you really want to release it from its tomb...

A thick Mylar will probably be ok, but again, i would think it is safest right where it is now...

My 5 y.o. Danny asked for blue on this post, time to feed him some super, sugar breakfast cereal 27_laughing.gif

it may be safest where it is...?

but if you really want to release it from its tomb...

A thick Mylar will probably be ok, but again, i would think it is safest right where it is now...

My 5 y.o. Danny asked for blue on this post, time to feed him some super, sugar breakfast cereal 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif27_laughing.gif