• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday BassGMan

23 posts in this topic

Hey fellow comic dudes, thanks for the birthday wishes. I haven't been writing here much over the past few months although I have been checking in frequently to see what's been going on. I've been all wrapped up recently in another message board, wouldn't ya' know.... www.talkbass.com. Just a bunch of bass players talking about bass guitars and other bassists with as much detail into the nitty gritty as we talk about with comics here. It's fun, and since I've been playing about 30 years, I have much to say.

I've also been putting my money into more basses as well. I'm up to maybe 35 now, split into two collections: the ones I am keeping and playing, and the ones I have tired of and will eventually sell. I've even done a bit of flipping, although that is much harder to do with instruments than it is with comics. Funny how I have handled my two hobbies in such similar fashions. Difference being though that I am actively playing bass, where as with comics I collected, but did not read. Because of that difference I feel that I am more rounded with bass guitars and thus have had more to say over there. In any event, I'll be around, so I'll see y'all later........

newest purchase......

1482423-NewScarab.jpg

1482423-NewScarab.jpg.389257a5bf3bbfcc9147557a397d2fe0.jpg