• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel/DC/Dell/Gold Key sale

2 posts in this topic

I think everyone knows I give forum discounts anyway, but I want to pass along the same deal we've just offered to our newsletter customers. We're having a sale like the old CBG mail order ads. The more you spend, the bigger discount. (Unlike the old days, we don't ask for alternates. 27_laughing.gif)

$1-$39.99 is 10% off

$40-$99.99 is 20% off

$100-199.99 is 25% off

$200 and up is 30% off

Before you get excited about buying Incredible Hulk 181 CGC 9.4 or rare GA at 30% off we do have the following rules. Comics must be from DC 1960-present, Marvel 1960-present, or any Dell/Gold Key/Whitman. Amazing Spider-Man 1-150 and X-Men 1-142 have a max discount of 20%. PLUS books over $75 aren't eligible for the discount. That still leaves maybe 40,000 comics that are eligible.

You can work it out with me in advance or if you order through the website, just put CGC board sale in the special instruction box and we'll adjust the order for the discount. Same shipping terms apply. Free shipping US with $33 order. Canadian is generally $3.75. International is $9. Paypal, VISA, Mastercard, checks, money orders.

Thanks for reading!

Marc