• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roast this, suckas!

54 posts in this topic

It's as though you're reading my mind, Joanna!

I did read your mind and I will never be the same. While in there, I noticed a dark closet marked "shameful secrets". Why, Khaos, why??? Why do you keep those memories alive? Destroy them now -- for the sake of the children -- expell them in a blast of primal aromatherapy!

-- Joanna

"Expel them in a blast of primal aromatherapy," eh? Looks like I'll be needing that cheese after all... and a jug of root beer. blush.gif

That's plain old fun on a bun with ketchup and cheese!

-- Joanna

Every time I start to see you as "one of the guys" you go and post something all girly... tongue.gif

I thank you, my breasts thank you, and my estrogen thanks you. If needed, I'll be sure to up my quotient of girly remarks, so that no one accidently calls me out to brawl or to lift heavy things.

-- Joanna

Oh, like you're the only one here with breasts... you're not even the only one with a six-letter name with breasts... tongue.gif

Now watch to see who "protests too much"...

And we know you don't lift heavy things... Ever since Hammer moved out to Cali to become your man-servant, you haven't needed to... blush.gif

That's plain old fun on a bun with ketchup and cheese!

-- Joanna

Every time I start to see you as "one of the guys" you go and post something all girly... tongue.gif

I thank you, my breasts thank you, and my estrogen thanks you. If needed, I'll be sure to up my quotient of girly remarks, so that no one accidently calls me out to brawl or to lift heavy things.

-- Joanna

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif "my breasts thank you" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

btw, the "fun on a bun with ketchup and cheese" isn't girly. That's Wisconsin!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif "my breasts thank you" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

btw, the "fun on a bun with ketchup and cheese" isn't girly. That's Wisconsin!

And now I have to admit that that isn't a saying or anything, just something I made up as I was typing. Though it does sound like a Wisconsin expression. I'll have to try it out next time I visit Mom. Oh yah hey!

Kudos to Khaos! I received my prizes, which included a Wonder Woman 272, LSH 300, Crisis 1, and a Bob's Big Boy 242!! I haven't read a Bob's Big Boy comic since I was a kid (and always begged to go there because they gave out free comics). Those are 4 good comics! Khaos is quite good at discerning what a DC kinda gal like me would like. Thanks, Major!

-- Joanna

Kudos to Khaos! I received my prizes, which included a Wonder Woman 272, LSH 300, Crisis 1, and a Bob's Big Boy 242!! I haven't read a Bob's Big Boy comic since I was a kid (and always begged to go there because they gave out free comics). Those are 4 good comics! Khaos is quite good at discerning what a DC kinda gal like me would like. Thanks, Major!

-- Joanna

confused.gif

sophia.jpg

err - Major - this isn;t the water coler - attention spans last here and I remember that image from the previous thread. foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

He's just excited because his roast thread has resurfaced.

I had such a hard time finding it, too. Couldn't remember any key words to type in. Then I remembered the doctored sigline I'd used, so I found it using "homosexuals". It's surprising how many threads there were to choose from.

-- Joanna

sophia.jpg

err - Major - this isn;t the water coler - attention spans last here and I remember that image from the previous thread. foreheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

He's just excited because his roast thread has resurfaced.

I had such a hard time finding it, too. Couldn't remember any key words to type in. Then I remembered the doctored sigline I'd used, so I found it using "homosexuals". It's surprising how many threads there were to choose from.

-- Joanna

ROFL!

cloud9.gif

Now I must go throw a brick through my tv set as I watch the Chiefs try to give this one away. (Here's hoping I don't need to come back and edit that "try".)

urkel.jpg

...I've been looking for you... grin.gif

Wow...It's nice to know that House isn't the slowest shipper of goods around! 893frustrated.gif

Aw [!@#%^&^]... every time I think I have the title locked up, someone goes and blows the grading curve... mad.gif

I guess now I'll have to hold your Three Mouseketeers for a couple months before sending it... confused-smiley-013.gif

urkel.jpg

Wow...It's nice to know that House isn't the slowest shipper of goods around! 893frustrated.gif

Aw [!@#%^&^]... every time I think I have the title locked up, someone goes and blows the grading curve... mad.gif

I guess now I'll have to hold your Three Mouseketeers for a couple months before sending it... confused-smiley-013.gif

Like you did with those romance comics? Thanks for another smooth deal! mad.gif

urkel.jpg

Like you did with those romance comics? Thanks for another smooth deal! mad.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif