• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Books for Sale

10 posts in this topic

Here are some modern books and lots for sale. Shipping prices are withing North America - if you live abroad, I will quote shipping for you. All sales are guaranteed. I'll start with some Spiderman stuff, and if it does well, I'll bring forward other titles in lots.

Thanks for looking!

Amazing Spiderman: Skating on Thin Ice : Drug issue Special. 1990 $1.25Canadian Edition 9.2/9.4 $7.00 + $2 shipping

asmthinice.jpg

Spiderman Lot

Spiderman #1 – Silver Direct Edition, unbagged 9.4

Spiderman #1 – Regular Newstand edition, Green Cover 8.5

Spiderman 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (2 copies), 9, 10, 11 all 9.4

$30.00 + $5 shipping

smsilver1.jpg

SMG1.jpg

sm8.jpg

Spiderman Specials Lot

Spiderman Saga #1 9.4

Spiderman #26 Giant Sized 30th anniversary Green/Hologram 9.4

Venom #1 9.4

Spiderman Web of Doom #1 9.2

Amazing Fantasy #16 9.4

Amazing Spiderman #388 Double Sized issue, 2 copies both 9.4

Amazing Spidermand #365 Black cover with holograph. Looks 9.4, but has a 1/8” bindery tear at top left corner, to spine… so 9.0

$25+$5 shipping

webdoom.jpg

SMSaga.jpg

venom1.jpg

asm388.jpg

sm26.jpg

AF1.jpg

Shep,

Without trying to be rude, most of these are dollar books. And frankly, most of them are easily available anywhere, so unless they are super cheap, it's doubtful there's a huge market for them.

Let me give you an example: The Spider Man books are all quarter books. I can buy all of those in multiples out of the quarter bin at three of the four LCSs I go to on a semi regular basis.

Not trying to rain on your parade, just offer you an explanation for the apparent lack of interest.

YOU MEAN THE OVERSTREET PRICE GUIDE IS LYING?!?!?!?!

No rudeness at all thumbsup2.gif - I appreciate the heads up. I came into a couple of long boxes of this kind of material recently, and I'm just trying to make some room. I thought some of this might be of interest to someone - it's really outside of my area code in terms of collecing interest.

Anyone need any kindling, then?

comicsforkids.org

confused-smiley-013.gif "This site is under construction." confused-smiley-013.gif

Cuz I got some bad McFarlane & Leifeld books that I can poison the youth of America with...

C