• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your "Buy It Now's"

11 posts in this topic

Getting a good Buy It Now is always fun. I just had a recent good one. I figure they are most common in Silver Age and since this board is typically slow, it's a good place to post. Any era is welcome. Of course no emailing sellers allowed 893naughty-thumb.gif or you can wait until you get the books to show em off.

Daredevil 1 and 2 for $75

wow, nice deal. where do they come up with $75 for those??? that's my question. if they know they're worth more than 50 cents each, where does $75 come from??? Did they have a price guide from 1977 or something??

Not a buy-it-now but I was the only bidder so it's as close as you can get.

thumbsup2.gif

TTA 46 for $7.00!

Listed as a fair but he's a strict grader.

More like a VG-.

What a deal! yay.gif

I thought I did OK buying Quality's TTA 45 VG for $20.00 last week. 27_laughing.gif

Getting a good Buy It Now is always fun. I just had a recent good one. I figure they are most common in Silver Age and since this board is typically slow, it's a good place to post. Any era is welcome. Of course no emailing sellers allowed 893naughty-thumb.gif or you can wait until you get the books to show em off.

Daredevil 1 and 2 for $75

Nice! Wonderful pickup and you even got a nice 158!