• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just sent to CGC My Holy Grail PGM X-Men 1

33 posts in this topic

Thanks for the answers guys, I will take a pic of the book when it comes back

Here it is. Very cool.

Picture319.jpg

Nahh.. CGC got it all wrong Danny, that one is a 1.8 tops poke2.gifstooges.gif

Seriously its a wonder it was not a 3.5 imo, the one i just bought is an old label cracked 2.5 and yours is (comparing scans, as my book hasnt arrived yet) more than 0.5 nicer... mine was cheap though 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for the answers guys, I will take a pic of the book when it comes back

Here it is. Very cool.

Picture319.jpg

Nahh.. CGC got it all wrong Danny, that one is a 1.8 tops poke2.gifstooges.gif

Seriously its a wonder it was not a 3.5 imo, the one i just bought is an old label cracked 2.5 and yours is (comparing scans, as my book hasnt arrived yet) more than 0.5 nicer... mine was cheap though 27_laughing.gif

I still think its a 3.5 confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey guys so is cgc low grade ok or what? I sent in perfect copies of 5 old old books and the best grade was 5.0 I am so bummed I will probably never send in another book. Feed back?

what is your definition of "perfect"?

"Perfect" = Ebay NM+ insane.gif

low grade cgc encapsulated/graded books are great if they are key issues or pre 1945, especially since buyers know there is no restoration to the book, and remains an ideal candidate for restoration at a later date.