• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEW BOOKS FOR SALE

31 posts in this topic

ok guys here are a few books for sale, pictures have a little glare on them so keep that in mnd, pm me with any questions. Going to give the board members first chance at these before ebay. Just put the takeit.gif guy with the books you want. Shipping is $6 to cover packaging.

Comics are:

Godzilla #1 near mint $33

Amazing Spiderman # 174 near mint $15

X-men # 100 near mint plus $ 100

X-men # 166 near mint $ 15

X-men # 182 fine $ 3

X-men # 174 fine $ 3

X-men # 180 fine plus $ 3

ok guys here are a few books for sale, pictures have a little glare on them so keep that in mnd, pm me with any questions. Going to give the board members first chance at these before ebay. Just put the takeit.gif guy with the books you want. Shipping is $6 to cover packaging.

Comics are:

X-men # 182 fine $ 3

X-men # 174 fine $ 3

Still looking for some TTA's 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, if so, id be interested in the X-Men 100

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You into X-Men this week poke2.gif

nope, just trying to figure out what I am into. Kinda stuck on where I want to go with my collection. Might be getting burned out a little too.

However, I did like a pre-hero TTA I bought from Andy recently though 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Comics are:

X-men # 182 fine $ 3

X-men # 174 fine $ 3

Still looking for some TTA's 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, if so, id be interested in the X-Men 100

893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

Comics are:

X-men # 182 fine $ 3

X-men # 174 fine $ 3

What, you want them poke2.gif

And Joe is right, cant have a live book in the WTB Marketplace.

Comics are:

X-men # 182 fine $ 3

X-men # 174 fine $ 3

What, you want them poke2.gif

And Joe is right, cant have a live book in the WTB Marketplace.

Maybe but I would need a bunch of pics or a scan to really determine that the book is a 9.6 which I doubt but I would be interested if the book is graded accurately

Joe, stop acting like I did it on purpose man, the link on this site wouldn't upload them, so that was the only way to get them here, man give me a break. The book as stated should get a 9.2-9.4 grade. Arex , I got the book from Chris Foss last weekend at the Columbia SC show. I just want a graded 9.6 copy of this issue. It has 1 little ding and I mean small ding at the upper right corner of it.

Joe, stop acting like I did it on purpose man, the link on this site wouldn't upload them, so that was the only way to get them here, man give me a break.

Go home Spam-Boy and post your EBAY AUCTION LINKS in the correct forums.

Seriously, everyone knows the scam you're pulling - you listed books on EBay, and then attemped to sell them here - which is NOT ALLOWED. makepoint.gif