• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FEW BOOKS FOR SALE

31 posts in this topic

Joe, stop acting like I did it on purpose man, the link on this site wouldn't upload them, so that was the only way to get them here, man give me a break.

Go home Spam-Boy and post your EBAY AUCTION LINKS in the correct forums.

Seriously, everyone knows the scam you're pulling - you listed books on EBay, and then attemped to sell them here - which is NOT ALLOWED. makepoint.gif

Joe, cut a little slack. He hasnt been here long (I know, its no excuse) but ive chatted with him some and some others met him. I dont think he is trying to hoo-doo anyone.

my 2 cents though

Arex

Joe, stop acting like I did it on purpose man, the link on this site wouldn't upload them, so that was the only way to get them here, man give me a break. The book as stated should get a 9.2-9.4 grade. Arex , I got the book from Chris Foss last weekend at the Columbia SC show. I just want a graded 9.6 copy of this issue. It has 1 little ding and I mean small ding at the upper right corner of it.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif, let me know if it doesnt sell and maybe we can work something out.

Arex

try this link as it is on Ebay now with 2 pictures, I will stop the auction if a pm is sent to me with a good offer.

Trust me you would have done better by NOT posting a link to your EBay account, with its monstrous (1) rating, 66.7% Positive ranking, no sales EVER, and no transactions since 2005. 27_laughing.gif

Whoo Hoo, sign me up for a $100 NM+ comic please.