• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everyone should now know who they are Santa for, Happy Holiday Shopping!

159 posts in this topic

So it is all good, besides I wanted to allow as many who wanted in, to get in.

Agreed, but this is it, right?

Drawing names as we speak.

If people write me later this week wanting in, I will pair them up as they come in

Is that ok?

27_laughing.gif

Ze-

bumpit.gif

Wanted to update everybody who is waiting to find out who they are getting.

Since making this thread last night I have been flooded with people asking if it was still possible to join up. So we now have around 20 more people to the list!

It took time to get them all up to speed, get their mailing info and add them to the list. So yes I am behind. But I think we have everybody now, so expect your assignment shortly.

news.gifnews.gifnews.gif

I also wanted to let everyone know that CGC is offering a GIFT to everyone who signed up.

Each person can take $5 of an order of $25 or more on their next submission.

Steve said to just mention it when you place your order.

Thanks Steve,(and CGC).. I bet when you first made the offer you had no idea almost 100 people would sign up! And true to your word you stuck to the offer when I asked about it today.

Ze-

No problem! Happy holidays from CGC! smile.gif

And Kenny, Thanks again for putting this together! thumbsup2.gif

Last year I wrapped my gift in old comic book paper, is that allowed? confused-smiley-013.gif

Heads up to anyone who draws Greggy.....word on the street is he's hoping for one of the new Aquapets! gossip.gif

2331.jpg

That is wrong is sooo many ways... 893whatthe.gif

But it's for real. tongue.gif Guess the manufacturers couldn't see the forest for the ...aw...never mind. blush.gif

Last year I wrapped my gift in old comic book paper, is that allowed? confused-smiley-013.gif

I dont think people would mind if your gift to them came wrapped in a hard plastic shell with numbers on it , like say.. 9.8?

27_laughing.gif

j/k

Sunday Comic paper is the easiest and classic wrapping method! Feel free to do so. I just wanted to make everyone get out the tape and wrap their gift. I have a mental image of JC folding over the corners, lining up the seams, taping away, placing a bow on top. It makes me laugh. I love the Holiday's.

Ze-

893whatthe.gif Where is the punisher shooting that missle from?

OK, I think I assigned everybody their Santa assignments. If you did NOT recieve a PM from me regarding who you are Santa for.. Please do not post about it in here, PM me, and I will take care of it as I think I have 2 names that might have been messed up

Also, if I gave you a person you had last year, or messed up shipping preferences please PM me and we will work something out.

My eyes are bleeding from cutting and pasteing almost 100 PM's( that is why my PM may read weird to you, I just cut and pasted the PM sent me when everyone signed up)

If I did not include what the person wanted, it is because they did not include it in their PM when they signed up.

Ask any questions you may have. I can only hope I did not royally screw this up.

I am off to walk my dog, go get a beer and some dinner.

Happy Holidays everyone.

hi.gif

Ze-

I don't suppose I can make everybody wait until Christmas Day to open their gifts can I?

And it is worth saying, Do NOT tell the person you are santa for that you have them until they open their gift.. sign a card, or something, but let them squirm till they open the gift.

Yes, yes indeed...thank you very much for your hard work here organizing this event! Claps to you, sir...claps to you! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Andy

Did you just say you wished Ze-man a case of the clap? 893whatthe.gif

Nice job, Ze-man thumbsup2.gif