• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB tim vigil art

6 posts in this topic

Good luck getting any Gothic Nights art from Vigil. I've never seen any for sale from his premiere work. U can buy published Faust inked pages direct from him at comicons for $350-$500/page depending on adult content.

He does 3/4 body pencil illos for about $30. Pen & inked 1 character for about $60 including partial background! Well worth it for Death Dealer. thumbsup2.gif

I remember the days when he was charging $60 for pages from Faust 1.... I bought an Omen page instead because it was a half splash and the only Faust 1 page he had left was a less desirable one. One of the few pages I ever bought insane.gif

I'd like to think I know a thing or two about Tim, his art, the 'real' market value, the big collectors of his work, and what not.

My collection isn't what it once was, I've moved about 40 published covers and pages in the past few years, but it's fair.

If you have questions, feel free to pm me.

My CAF page