• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four (vol 2) #60 reg price variant

22 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before but I received a Fantastic Four Vol 3 #60 newsstand price variant in a recent trade for a bunch of books.

I found a site that lists the value at $ 5.00. How accurate is that ? I have been looking for one for a while and I never see them. Has anyone seen a auction of one ?

I have a feeling it could be worth quite a bit more than that, but I could be wrong. (It's happened before) grin.gif

Thanks for any help,

Mike

25-45 i think is accurate now Although I have not looked lately

If I were you, I'd buy copies at 25-45 all day long.

I should have it seems..but on a side note disregard my price list for the issue

I am just insane.gif

25-45 i think is accurate now Although I have not looked lately

If I were you, I'd buy copies at 25-45 all day long.

I should have it seems..but on a side note disregard my price list for the issue

I am just insane.gif

Don't worry about it - its an odd book to quantify. Not many people know it exists, so as more people find out it does exist, more copies will surface, but I still don't think there are that many out there at all. Its a pretty darn cool book though.

I have a few of the variant prices and even the error x-men variant price

but still have not purchased the FF variant

When I saw a few listed for the 25-45 range online I did not buy 1 insane.gif

X-men price variant error

6652b74a.jpg

notice the 25 cent price variant and the 2.25 price in UPC

* For the longest time everyone I showed or told about this issue had never seen it

Strangely, GPA notes a CGC 9.6 and a 9.8 'price variant' in the $20-$25 range. Either the book has really cooled off lately or these are errors in the database.

If memory serves me right, a 9.8 was sold on eBay in that range, but the listing title was not explicit it in stating that it was the variant (the description did, but the title didn't, so it was difficult to search for).

Strangely, GPA notes a CGC 9.6 and a 9.8 'price variant' in the $20-$25 range. Either the book has really cooled off lately or these are errors in the database.

If memory serves me right, a 9.8 was sold on eBay in that range, but the listing title was not explicit it in stating that it was the variant (the description did, but the title didn't, so it was difficult to search for).

it was the 9.6 and gossip.gif, know what I mean, Kieth? thumbsup2.gif

I finally put up this auction on Ebay for the FF 60 price variant. I actually was on the fence about selling it and was not going to, but curiosity got the best of me because I never see them up for auction.

So the opening bid my be high, may not be high, depending on who you ask. So here we go: 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Do you have a link?