• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metro's high grade Batman 1-19 find...

81 posts in this topic

hello all...

Just heard from Vincent that that bat 2-19 sold....bummer, as I did not even get to know the price, so I will just have to live vicariously through the collection I am putting together for my customer

rick

Yes, but we will be offering the nice unrestored Detective #27 that came with the Bat run.

S

Steve;

Congrats on the fast sale on your run of Bat books. thumbsup2.gif

Although it's understandable that you might not be able to release the final sale price, can you at least tell us if the purchaser is a long-term collector or a relatively new investor in the marketplace?

Just trying to guage the relative strength of the GA marketplace amid all of the apparent doom and gloom that we continue to hear about the current state of the general comic book marketplace.

It's also certainly nice to see that Heritage doesn't control the entire high-end GA market. Congrats again!