• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Uncanny X-Men 114 CGC 9.6

81 posts in this topic

I have a 9.8 for sale for $3001 devil.gif

do you accept time payments? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You and Danny think alike smile.gif

He asked for a ten-year payment plan but since you have deeper pockets and better credit I'm thinking you could swing a five-year plan. Of course it still requires $3000 in the first year stooges.gif

He asked for a ten-year payment plan but since you have deeper pockets and better credit I'm thinking you could swing a five-year plan. Of course it still requires $3000 in the first year stooges.gif

Well, I was thinking more like, $500 this month. $1000 next month and $1501 in the third month. smile.gif

Well, I was thinking more like, $500 this month. $1000 next month and $1501 in the third month. smile.gif

893whatthe.gif

Man, you do have deeper pockets than Danny!

can i borrow 50 bucks flowerred.gif

tonofbricks.gif

devil.gif

Now, I would gladly pay you for the book but I would be highly disappointed in you for giving up on a grail for only a $1 profit. You're obviously not a dealer. A dealer would dangle it in front of us for at least 5 grand. 27_laughing.gifstooges.gifgrin.gif

can i borrow 50 bucks flowerred.gif

Sure, do you have an X-Men 114 CGC 9.6 I can borrow ? devil.gifstooges.gif