• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis website

30 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried the search engine on the Metropolis website lately?...They sent out an E-mail saying how they updated the site, but i can't get it to work........Is it just me or is it messed-up??

J.D.

Should have the problem fixed by the end of the day. In the meantime, you can still use the search engine by clicking on the appropriate letter of the alphabet for the title you want and then narrow your search down by clicking the specific title.

Should have the problem fixed by the end of the day. In the meantime, you can still use the search engine by clicking on the appropriate letter of the alphabet for the title you want and then narrow your search down by clicking the specific title.

By the way, you've got a great web-site. (I mean when it's all up and running.) Love your market reports, especially when you talk about the market. grin.gif

It appears that a super computer virus has been unleashed onto the American public (by some foreign country) that is mainly targeted at comic books dealers websites. Apparently, the thinking is that this disruption in the comic market will very likely topple America as a world super power.

Let's not let them win. Support your local comic dealer.

Let's not let them win. Support your local comic dealer.

I don't have one.. someone else will have to take up the slack left by the void of comic dealers in Iowa frown.gif

Brian

Found the problem. The website works perfectly. It was the download from our database that was the problem. Our normal download is approx 75,000 books. The most recent dowload had only 3,000 (all at the begining of the alphabet). Oops. A new download will be send to the site within 24 hours.