• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Hardcover/TPB Graphic Novel 50% off at my LCS...anyone need anything?

129 posts in this topic

My LCS owner is trying to liquidate all of his hardcover/trade paperback inventory. He is selling everything for 50% off the retail price.

Does anyone have titles they need? I can check with him to see if he has any in stock. Also, he never charges me tax, so that another bonus. yay.gif

Edited to adjust the title according to forum rules.

any mignola hellboy?

I know for a fact that they do. I saw a row of them in the store today. Which ones are you looking for? I can pick them up for you when I stop in on Friday.

All of them! but I'm alittle worried about shipping cost to canada. A stack of trades can add up pretty fast.

I need Invincible Vol 3 and up. thumbsup2.gif

Did he have a Ultimate Marvel Team-up trade?

The big one that collects all 16 issues? poke2.gif

He has the UMTU trade for sheezy. As for Invincible, I'm not sure how many of those he has. I'll check.

I'll take all he has!

One of each of coarse. poke2.gif

any absolute crisis HCs? Watchmen? XMEN Omnibus? Old style masterworks?

Here's what he said:

Absolute Crisis HC: Do you mean the Absolute Edition of Crisis on Infinite Earths that contains two books? If so then, Yes for $50.

Watchmen HC: Yes. Absolute Edition for $37.50

X-Men Omnibus: No

Old style Masterworks: No

I need Invincible Vol 3 and up. thumbsup2.gif

Did he have a Ultimate Marvel Team-up trade?

The big one that collects all 16 issues? poke2.gif

On the phone with him now. He has the UMTU trade and Invincible 3,4,5, and 6. He says all 5 books for $44.

SOLD acclaim.gif