• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Hardcover/TPB Graphic Novel 50% off at my LCS...anyone need anything?

129 posts in this topic

got my books today...thanks DCB! thumbsup2.gif

Glad it got there okay. I'll keep my eye out for the Batman/Superman Volume 3: Absolute Power (HC) for you.

As for the rest of you...if the books did not arrive today, then unfortunately, they will not arrive before Christmas as I promised. When I picked up the books, I did not pick up the full order and left half the books behind. Given my work schedule, I am not able to go to the LCS until this Saturday to correct my error. I plan on shipping the books out via Next Day Air on the next available business day, but that means that the books won't arrive until Wednesday the 27th. If this is unacceptable for any of you, please let me know and I will refund your money promptly.

I am very sorry for this and apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

got my books today...thanks DCB! thumbsup2.gif

Glad it got there okay. I'll keep my eye out for the Batman/Superman Volume 3: Absolute Power (HC) for you.

thanks DCB...i actually snagged one on the bay the other night.

Got my books yesterday. What a great guy to pass along the deals!(worship)

I was a little skeptical at first(You know the old saying..If its it too good to be true.....), but after seeing a few board members giving the thumbs up I went ahead. yay.gif

Thanks so much.