• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys..who do you think he was on the boards?

78 posts in this topic

What user names do you think Danny boy has used on the boards before he was banned as a shill? I thought it would be fun to hear who everyone thinks he has pretended to be in his attempts to come on here and be disruptive.

We all recognize when KrazyKat comes back but are we as successful in outing Hammer/Comic-Keys?

Scott

Hammer - Mr. Nice - Mister_Fantastic - ???

He had another User name before Hammer and before I was here.

I think it began with an M...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hard to recall all the incarnations, but I'd say:

Methuselah (positive on this one)

Black Shotzy (sp? - postive on this one)

Abrahms (not positive on this one. Not really concerned with who this is as he exposed the Ewerrt scandal; the "ends justify the means" in this case)

Abrahms (not positive on this one. Not really concerned with who this is as he exposed the Ewerrt scandal; the "ends justify the means" in this case)

I remember reading more than one instance where he was thought to be Abrahms. Do you guys think he is on here right now under a new name, and if so, can we sic Old Guy on him? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Scott

Hammer - Mr. Nice - Mister_Fantastic - ???

He had another User name before Hammer and before I was here.

I think it began with an M...? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

As Chris said, Methuselah was his first id. Hammer was the one he really went nuts with and got banned.

Numerous shills followed. sleeping.gif

Snooty Possum too?

Snooty Possum too?

For some reason I was thinking that Snooty Possum was Bugaboo....anyone else think so?

Scott

Snooty Possum too?

For some reason I was thinking that Snooty Possum was Bugaboo....anyone else think so?

Scott

That would explain why I liked him.

And Black Hearted Dwarf too.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Snooty Possum too?

Scott

That would explain why I liked him.

And Black Hearted Dwarf.

893applaud-thumb.gif

yep...I think he was the Dwarf too. I have to admit he was a pretty funny individual to read. One of Bug's better "personalities"

Scott

I don't think he was abrams.

He was AtomicPaul. I still remember the night of his big meltdown when he outed himself after Supa accused him of reselling Harry's PLOD ASM#1 that he had purchased from Hammer and then returned. Hammer responded that he had 16, no 12, copies of ASM#1 in inventory. Then he posted this picture, followed by one of the classic, all-time flame outs in history.

7sp1s.jpg