• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-themed license plates

22 posts in this topic

Jerry Stephan's used to say Tec-27. Not sure if it still does.

See, I like that. Only a true comic fan would know what it meant thumbsup2.gif

When I had Nazgul (before the movies), I would get all kinds of questions (Is that Turkish? What's it mean?). But I always loved it when the true Tolkien fans would give the thumbs up grin.gif I remember talking for 20 minutes with a FedEx driver about the books and the upcoming movies at the time - had to chase him off so he wouldn't be late with his deliveries!

Sweet thumbsup2.gif What year is that Bird? You see the next generation Camaro/Firebird that is coming out in 2007? Hope they do Z28 and Trans AM versions grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Mine is a '99 Firebird.

I do like the throwback Camaro, as well as the Dodge Challenger set for production. I haven't seen the new Firebird models, but I hear they are just as awesome as their marketplace rivals.

Sweet thumbsup2.gif What year is that Bird? You see the next generation Camaro/Firebird that is coming out in 2007? Hope they do Z28 and Trans AM versions grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Mine is a '99 Firebird.

I do like the throwback Camaro, as well as the Dodge Challenger set for production. I haven't seen the new Firebird models, but I hear they are just as awesome as their marketplace rivals.

Everything old is new again! Hey, maybe there is hope for Red Hook 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gifpoke2.gif