• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Doom Is A Pimp

5 posts in this topic

So I won this sweet unpublished page on ebay. Not a huge Doom fan but this is so pimpish of him just sitting on his throne while his wench pours his drink and his minions grovel at his feet. The art was nice and crisp so I went and got it, plus is comes from a fellow Canuck and he was glad to keep it in the country as you can tell he put some solid effort into it.

DrDoomOriginal.JPG

As an added bonus and what really sealed the deal was the fact he was also sending a digitally colored copy, which I've never had and it look's just as spectacular so I'm just kiddy with this set. It also marks my first full portfolio of art, not counting the 4 pages hanging in my office so maybe the O/A Santa or Nancy will bring me a new one for sexmas.

DrDoomOriginalColor.JPG

yay.gif

Very nice! ! !

Care to share the sellers I.D. ? I'm always looking for names for my comm project

Because it's the season to share

Very nice guy, smooth transaction and he packed the art right which is always top notch for brownie points in my book. I have no problem spreading the word on untapped talent, you never know who is this . close to breaking out.

Another Canadian talent that I've done business with and is top notch is Greg Woronchak who has an ebay page here

Greg's Ebay Page

and a personal site here

Greg's Personal Site

I've had him do 2 commissions for me

Mystique (Adult In Nature)

Web Of Spider-Man Re-Creation

Both very good guys thumbsup2.gif

just sitting on his throne while his wench pours his drink and his minions grovel at his feet.

I want a serving wench and some minions. cloud9.gif