• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon is approaching!

23 posts in this topic

The WonderCon Exhibitor information has been emailed out! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Looks like a paper method for badge requests though as opposed to the electronic format used in San Diego.

I just scanned through the list of dealers and it looks pretty much the same as last years. I was hoping to see some old faces return like Rich Evans from Bedrock and hopefully Motorcity. I also didn't see Albert Moy on the list or Bob Storms from High Grade. Looks pretty much like the same dealers from previous years. Not that I am complaining, I enjoy the folks that are coming but I was hoping to see the dealer list expand some this year since the show doesn't conflict with a East coast show.

I just scanned through the list of dealers and it looks pretty much the same as last years. I was hoping to see some old faces return like Rich Evans from Bedrock and hopefully Motorcity. I also didn't see Albert Moy on the list or Bob Storms from High Grade. Looks pretty much like the same dealers from previous years. Not that I am complaining, I enjoy the folks that are coming but I was hoping to see the dealer list expand some this year since the show doesn't conflict with a East coast show.

Moy has three booths! So I think you're going to be able to get your page of original art. I'll PM you Harley's most up-to-date Detective list too.

Btw, I don't think the show has conflicted with an east coast show for the past 3-4 years.

I'm a bit shocked from discovering via the next exhibitor map that I've been bumped down from the corner booth I paid for last year. That hurts.

Marc