• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valuable or Valued

9 posts in this topic

My 'valued' books are ASM 208, Star Wars 52, X-Men 152, DD 181, and Spec Spidey 45... these are the books I first bought when I started collecting. I still have my originals (have upgraded), and can recall picking off the spinner racks at 7-11, buying a slurpee, and going home to read. cloud9.gif

How many times do you think you have read your ASM 122? Looks like you really got your 20 cents worth smirk.gif

It might be time to get a new "reading copy", I think that book has EARNED its "retirement". Send that puppy to CGC, so that you can preserve your original copy, and display your ASM 122 with pride.

Glad to see you were able to post the image.....

....and for everything else....there's mastercard.

Are those actual grades, or would 7 1/2 cents be the asking price without the nostalgic value? Also, just wondering what you consider major spine stress? 27_laughing.gif

But you know, I bought an Amazing Spiderman 121 once. Wish I'd kept it. sorry.gif

Well here is were you got my attention.........

I think a "valuable" comic is just that...valuable, it's number one attribute is monitary. Usually nothing more.

Now a "Valued" comic always seems to trigger a memory, a time or a feeling...Now thats VALUABLE cloud9.gif