• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze ASM still very hot..

12 posts in this topic

Brian

As someone who has been collecting these in 9.6 or better, there are certain issues in that run which are truly tough to find (103,104,115 and 123). That ebay seller did realize some nice prices even for some of those 9.4s.

stephen

I would say 111, 114-116, 125, 128 are all tough in 9.6 also. A lot of books in that 103-130 run are impossible in 9.8.. hell ever some other books in the later bronze ASM run seem VERY tough in 9.8 also

Brian

The two toughest books for me in the 100-200 run in 9.6 are 104 and 151

Do you have a 9.6 ASM 114 or 115? I've never seen either in anything higher than 9.4

Brian

Bah it didn't work.. Anyways, are those all CGC'd? Where did you come up with some of the ones that haven't shown up on eBay in 9.6? Submitted yourself? Go ahead and shoot me a PM back.

Brian

This guys round of auctions realized some very nice prices.. I still don't know that I'm convinced that ASMs in the 103-130 range are all that easy to find in 9.6 and up..

I agree.... I think they're out there, but the initial wave of CGC exuberance that chased many books into the market due to the prices realized has settled, and these copies have been tucked into collections. Watching eBay over the last few months, it seems the number up for auction has slowly declined.