• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show he stay or should he go!

If all shills are to be banned should Wertham in a matter of fairness also be banned too?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. If all shills are to be banned should Wertham in a matter of fairness also be banned too?

13 posts in this topic

Shill becoming around the mountain when Shill comes..........Shill be coming around the mountain when Shill comes.........Shill be coming around the mountain.........Shill be coming around the mountain.........Shill be coming around the mountain when Shill comes.

What's the need for special treatment for one "Shill".....I say ban the Shills and the funny comments they ride in on.

"If he goes there will be trouble, if he stays it will be double."

I don't see a problem with friendly, humorous shills. It's not that big a deal if you ask me.

The viscious ones should be reported to Arch for banning.

I think all the harmless shills should be left alone.

It's a shame to kill off accounts like Little Billy. frown.gif

Wertham was funny like what, the first time he posted? Same thing with Wilson. Their schtick is old and boring now. They have ceased to amuse me, and therefore they should both die.

You have ceased to amuse me. Should you therefore die? poke2.gif

Wertham was funny like what, the first time he posted? Same thing with Wilson. Their schtick is old and boring now. They have ceased to amuse me, and therefore they should both die.

I'll second that! thumbsup2.gif

frown.gif I guess so.

frown.gif I guess so.

flowerred.gif