• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-23 #3 *DELETED*

19 posts in this topic

he's not talking about "value" in monetary terms, 'lok, he's talking about points in the Registry gossip.gif

I mistook his ignorance for a genuine question. How could anyone not know that SS books are worth more than their regular counterparts without looking at the value table in the registry.

I would also assume he would have posted this in the CGC Registry forum also, but again that may be asking too much of him.

I regret posting here now. sorry.gif

Thanks for that LOK, I am well aware that SS books are worth more. I just didn't know why that book was worth so many more points than its counterparts in the same run, 130 as opposed to 35, thanks for the overbearing sarcasm I don't think I'll bother again.

Thanks for that LOK, I am well aware that SS books are worth more. I just didn't know why that book was worth so many more points than its counterparts in the same run, 130 as opposed to 35, thanks for the overbearing sarcasm I don't think I'll bother again.

acclaim.gif

Don't let him get you down. You'll quickly learn that it's better to ignore him. Welcome to the boards! acclaim.gif

*** You are ignoring this tool.***

cloud9.gif