• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS(From Santas): Island Of Misfit Books

637 posts in this topic

are we really sure this is nikos? The name doesn't match, but who else would use that hideous werewolf avatar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder if it's now possible to register a new user using the name "Nikos" ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Then start selling books 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Bye the time they get their overgraded(unlike the real nik's grading) books you'll get away and be laughing all the way to the bank. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

are we really sure this is nikos? The name doesn't match, but who else would use that hideous werewolf avatar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder if it's now possible to register a new user using the name "Nikos" ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Then start selling books 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Bye the time they get their overgraded(unlike the real nik's grading) books you'll get away and be laughing all the way to the bank. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You can't register the name nikos61, says display name is already taken.

However...idk about "nikos"

(How do I know? I tried it devil.gif)

I know your first name, your PO Box and state you live in, if you need proof poke2.gif

so does everyone after divad posted my paypal info that time 893whatthe.gif

I think you have to be Greek to earn that right sumo.gif
You don't look Greek, malaka angel.gif
Arent you supposed to be heading to the airport poke2.gif
Fool, flight leaves in 4.5 hours gossip.gif

Didnt you say that 4.5 hours ago

I know your first name, your PO Box and state you live in, if you need proof poke2.gif

well, that settles it. no way this is Nik, since he's asked me for my mailing information the last four times i bought from him. no way he's got any kind of filing system

Didnt you say that 4.5 hours ago
I said that it left at 4:30 PM local time cool.gif