• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Year Long GA Holiday Comics Thread

42 posts in this topic

Since there has been many attempts at getting a Christmas thread going, and the seasonal aspect of holiday comics tends to make threads vanish fast, I figured I would start a thread to show All holiday themed books so that it is more timely year round. Ther is always SOMETHING happening holiday wise. I will move all of my Halloween scans here from my other thread eventually, but will start with Christmas for now. Lets keep it alive, these are great books! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

This Mutt & jeff was owned by a really odd englishman named Robert Dvorovy, who wrota all ovr this book. Besides where he bought it, how much he paid, etc, he added cover dates & prices to all the comics pictured in ads inside, as well as writing "1948, Of America, and RJD" on the front. He Paid $3 for it in 1982, which is what I paid for it in 2006 blush.gif

1515445-mutt.jpg

1515445-mutt.jpg.270aa2140ad37b6c9157ce7b92f2a98a.jpg

OH Yeah, I need that one! The movie is soooooo ridiculous! cloud9.gif

You are correct. Boxy Robot character, those goofy Martian suits & young Pia Zadora too. Not to mention everything else ridiculous........ 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think MST2000 did a show with this movie, which made it's viewing acceptable. 893applaud-thumb.gif