• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvel & DC Bronze Age For Sale

407 posts in this topic

New rule, I get PM'd with right of first refusal on all legion appearances in the Silver and Bronze age before they hit the market

Maybe you can get Arch to add that rule to the Forum Usage Guidelines. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

or you could go to GAC's website and see what he's got and make him an offer 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

New rule, I get PM'd with right of first refusal on all legion appearances in the Silver and Bronze age before they hit the market

Maybe you can get Arch to add that rule to the Forum Usage Guidelines. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am officially 'seconding' this motion, which is enough for it to pass. sumo.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

or you could go to GAC's website and see what he's got and make him an offer 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Are you pimping a website on the forum only boards 893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am officially 'seconding' this motion, which is enough for it to pass. sumo.gif

Seconding a motion just means it comes up for a vote.. not that it passes... makepoint.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seconding a motion just means it comes up for a vote.. not that it passes... makepoint.gif

(I know, just being goofy Shin! sumo.gif)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

he really didn't know, he's just a part time home ec teacher gossip.gif

Hey, didn't have time to post those stragglers, will be back Monday so books will be available in this thread until then! I will have access to PMs if there are any questions.