• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvel & DC Bronze Age For Sale

407 posts in this topic

And I believe this will be the last one of the evening...let's end with a SA book...

Avengers #37 VF+ $15

avengers37.jpg

takeit.gif

Phew! What a thread! Some nice prices there! Too bad comix4fun had most of the fun of buying them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sorry.gif I could not help myself (but I did limit myself to the books on my list or upgrades). He priced them too well and they were too nice to not hit the button.

C foreheadslap.gif

Thanks again guys, I hope you had some fun again. I will try to pull doubles of any of these I might have and I will contact those who got out "I'll Take It"-ed.

Again, I do appreciate the board an am just trying to give something back with a low priced, how-can-I-not-take-it thread! I'll do one more batch tomorrow, will throw in some more SA books as well!

Thanks again guys, I hope you had some fun again. I will try to pull doubles of any of these I might have and I will contact those who got out "I'll Take It"-ed.

Again, I do appreciate the board an am just trying to give something back with a low priced, how-can-I-not-take-it thread! I'll do one more batch tomorrow, will throw in some more SA books as well!

I'll be there so long as you PM comix4fun and tell him it's on Thursday. yay.gif

I'll be there so long as you PM comix4fun and tell him it's on Thursday. yay.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm pulling the shades down before the next posts.

Still available:

Black Panther #12 NM $5 NOW $4

The Eternals #12 NM $3 NOW $2

John Carter Warlord of Mars #8 NM $2

John Carter Warlord of Mars #10 NM $2 NOW $1

Logan's Run #1 NM $4 NOW $3

Logan's Run #4 NM $4 NOW $3

Man From Atlantis #4 $2 NOW $1

Nova #14 NM $2

Nova #17 NM $2

Shade The Changing Man #1 NM $5

Spectacular Spider-Man #2 NM $10

The Incredble Hulk #133 VF-/VF $5

Star Hunters #1 NM- $2

Star Hunters #4 NM $2

2001, A Space Oydessy set 1-4 all NM-/NM $15

DC Super Stars #13 VF/NM $4

Battlestar Galactica #1 NM- $3

Last batch up later today!

lizards if you want it, take it.

Why don't you go ahead - you've already got a pile going - thanks very much though!

What is left?

Black Panther #12 NM $5 NOW $4

The Eternals #12 NM $3 NOW $2

John Carter Warlord of Mars #8 NM $2

John Carter Warlord of Mars #10 NM $2 NOW $1

Man From Atlantis #4 $2 NOW $1

Nova #14 NM $2

Nova #17 NM $2

Shade The Changing Man #1 NM $5

Spectacular Spider-Man #2 NM $10

The Incredble Hulk #133 VF-/VF $5

Star Hunters #1 NM- $2