• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Need help from a Web savvy individual

3 posts in this topic

I sit on the board of an organization called Hope and Heroes. If anyone is a Yankee or Met fan, they probably have heard of our organization as we teamed up with Hyundai for a promotion called Hope on Wheels the past several years. Anyway, we have a website http://www.hopeandheroes.org and we have no person who either sits on the board or that works in our area of the hospital that is proficient at websites. We are looking for someone who either, is a college student who might be looking for an internship to help us or, someone who is looking for a way to give some of their time to a great organization that will truly reward you in so many ways ( other than monetarily ) . The website is currently up and running but we are looking for someone who could maintain it and come up with ideas to make it even better and more proactive. As we are a charitable organization, we have very little money to spend in this area as we put all our monies into treating and finding cures for children with various forms of cancer and blood disorders. Thanks for taking the time to read this and even if you can't help out, maybe you could look at the site and offer suggestions on how to make it a more friendly place to visit.

For the comic related part of this post. I am looking for someone in the local NYC area ( dont want to pay shipping charges) who has child appropriate comics ( Archie, Richie Rich, etc. no violence) that would like to sell me a few long boxes worth ( the cheaper the better) so that I can bring them into the clinic for the kids to read when they are receiving chemo.

Thanks

Bob Cudequest angel.gif