• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - House of Terror (3-D)(1953) CGC 8.0

4 posts in this topic

This book is being offered first to Forumites before it goes up on my website and ebay store. It will be exclusively available here for one week. Thus, this offer expires Tuesday, December 12, 2006.

This is a cool one shot book! Sweet Kubert and Baker art. I am sooo tempted to crack it open to read. There are three copies graded at 8.0 and just two graded higher (8.5 and 9.2).

PRICE: $150. Overstreet Guide Value VF 8.0 = $187

SHIPPING: $10 via USPS Priority Mail (other services available if desired)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Paypal, personal check (must clear first), bank check, money order.

Payment plans available.

1519672-Houseofterror2.jpg

What's the deal? Didn't I see you post that you just bought it? Why you dumping it so quickly? I'm not complaining - I love that cover & I may take it off your hands if someone else doesn't beat me to it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What's the deal? Didn't I see you post that you just bought it? Why you dumping it so quickly? I'm not complaining - I love that cover & I may take it off your hands if someone else doesn't beat me to it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I bought it for resale. Problem is what motivates me to buy most of my books is I like em. So, now I can say I owned it. headbang.gif