• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze and Silver HG

111 posts in this topic

Dagnabbit, I wish everyone would stop posting books while I'm at work! frustrated.gif

Not to mention the fact that I'm a little short of cash. frown.gif

Nice books though, Ed. thumbsup2.gif

I'm at work too. I can never find time at home to post here or on ebay and daytime ebay sales usually suck. So here I am. Thanks.

Until this package sells, no more comics will be posted. makepoint.gifstooges.gif

I had this up on ebay and it didn't sell. $15 for this lot of puzzles and stuff. The light table is from the 60's and the packets below it are two sets of promotionals for the Disney Channel when it first came to cable. Also a Mickey eraser in package and the Superman and Wonder Woman are in pakcage ribbons and bows.

comic.jpg

Actaully I just need a break.

Until this package sells, no more comics will be posted. makepoint.gifstooges.gif

I had this up on ebay and it didn't sell. $15 for this lot of puzzles and stuff. The light table is from the 60's and the packets below it are two sets of promotionals for the Disney Channel when it first came to cable. Also a Mickey eraser in package and the Superman and Wonder Woman are in pakcage ribbons and bows.

comic.jpg

Actaully I just need a break.

If you break it up Ed,

I would take the Presto Magic (if it is still sealed....)