• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACG SANGOR STUDIOS Printer Proofs

7 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I'm thinking of offering some printer proofs to the members of this board, but I'm not certain where to post them - here or on the comics wanted/for sale board.

In a nutshell, I have about 30 or so complete 1-7 page proofs from SANGOR/ACG dating from 1955 and possibly earlier. Condition varies from white pages to brown. Some are even colored. Several even have COMIC BOOKS CODE OF AUTHORITY stamps on the pages.

I got these in a warehouse find recently (where I also found CAPTAIN AMERICA #76 & 77, which sadly I undersold to a local guy, oh well, they only cost me $2 each!).

I'd appreciate any advice in regards to which board to post them in so I can provide pics and more details.

Happy collecting!

Are these comic book-sized on thin paper?

The paper seems to be of normal thickness, but they vary slightly from one to the next.

Here is a pic of one (not for sale here - currently on Ebay, but just used as a reference).

4f40_3.jpg

It fits snugly into a Silver Age bag and board.

I hope this helps.

(I will post several pics with asking prices asap, but I'm still uncertain if they should be posted here or in the COMICS SELLING forum - any advice?)