• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Interest in these FS SS CGCs?

11 posts in this topic

New Arrivals

Gen 13 #8 CGC 9.4 SS White signed by J. Scott Campbell $28

Daredevil #86 CGC 9.6 SS signed by Brubaker/Finch $32

Flash #211 CGC 9.6 w Signed by Turner and Stigerwald (sp) $32

Gen 13 #3 CGC 9.8 W Signed by Campbell $45

Shipping is $6 priority. Scans upon request

Hey Spam-Boy! Wasn't the marketplace forum enough for you?

This forum doesn't follow the rules of the marketplace thread. If you going to troll me troll everyone else who posts in this SS forum. But of course you won't do that.

This forum doesn't follow the rules of the marketplace thread. If you going to troll me troll everyone else who posts in this SS forum. But of course you won't do that.

I haven't seen others post sales threads in both the Marketplace and this forum. Even if they do, it doesn't make it correct.

I haven't seen others post sales threads in both the Marketplace and this forum. Even if they do, it doesn't make it correct.

Mom always told me to look before I leap. thumbsup2.gif Alot of people who frequent this SS forum don't look at the other forums. There are many people who post here and then in the marketplace or ebay forum. But please if I am breaking a rule, contact Arch, but the personal insults are not called for.

I have and Pirate is OK

I have and Pirate is OK

thumbsup2.gif