• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all you Secret Santas out there...

47 posts in this topic

I must say, I am very impressed at the thought many of you have put into your gifts. Hearing from many of you what you bought was pretty cool, some of you are downright sneaky as to how you found out what your person wanted.

Nice job fellas!!!.. way to go gang.

happy.gif

What is everybody looking at?

Ze-

I didn't want to risk not getting them in time so I had them sent directly to my "buddy". Supposedly gift wrapped.

Wish I thought of that tonofbricks.gif

Didn't you say you were getting it shipped for free along with some other stuff your ordered?, they musta failed to mention it was by Turtle Mail.

sorry.gif

Ze-

How many of you actually wrapped the present yourself (instead of pawning it off on your wife or girlfriend)???hi.gif

I just wanna know how you knew I had my wife wrap that package?

Oh, the shame of it all, busted on a comics board!

sorry.gif

How many of you actually wrapped the present yourself (instead of pawning it off on your wife or girlfriend)???hi.gif

I just wanna know how you knew I had my wife wrap that package?

Oh, the shame of it all, busted on a comics board!

sorry.gif

27_laughing.gif

I wrapped mine, in Fairly Oddparents Christmas paper, no less grin.gif Sending it out tomorrow... thumbsup2.gif

I wrapped mine myself which should give added pleasure to the recipient because my wrapping skills are notoriously hilariously poor.

Then I packed it inside a Priority Mail box to keep the wrapping from getting damaged in the mail.

I wrapped it twice. Once with Christmas paper and then with kraft paper over it.

However, my victim was naughty and already opened the package. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Wrapped part 1, shipping tomorrow, part 2 ordered and expected to ship shortly. Not really much of a shopper. Difficult to know exactly what to send, as I really don't know anyone, including my recipient that well. But I was glad to be included.