• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Masterworks Help

4 posts in this topic

Marvel is trying to track down the following comics for future Masterworks projects:

Daring Mystery #4

HumanTorch #8

Marvel Mystery #9

If anyone has lower grade copies they would be willing to lend for scanning, it would be greatly appreciated. I lent them my copy of Tales of Suspense #1 and they took very good care of it and I had it back in about a week. Best of all, I was given a special thank you in the Tales of Suspense Masterworks Vol 1! If you are interested in helping out, just send me a PM. Thanks!

Good luck to you and Marvel on finding some donors for these. I've been really impressed with the Masterworks released within the last 18 months or so, and especially since the change in paper stock. While certainly not the real thing, they are a very worthy presentation of these stories.

I'm not familiar with Daring Mystery # 4, but it's nice to see that Human Torch Vol. 2 and Marvel Comics Vol. 3 are obviously in the works. thumbsup2.gif

Marvel is trying to track down the following comics for future Masterworks projects:

Daring Mystery #4

HumanTorch #8

Marvel Mystery #9

If anyone has lower grade copies they would be willing to lend for scanning, it would be greatly appreciated. I lent them my copy of Tales of Suspense #1 and they took very good care of it and I had it back in about a week. Best of all, I was given a special thank you in the Tales of Suspense Masterworks Vol 1! If you are interested in helping out, just send me a PM. Thanks!

PM Billy Parker, he has all three.