• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone else having a problem with Matthew Wilson - Fantasy Masterpieces ??

254 posts in this topic

Man I am mad! Matthew Wilson from Fantasy Masterpieces has 2 of my books for restoration ( 1 for about a year ), and he will not respond to my phone call requests and email requests for a simple update. I don't even know if the guy is still alive......nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem, or know something that might help me figure out what is happening? This is VERY frustrating! frustrated.gif

Man I am mad! Matthew Wilson from Fantasy Masterpieces has 2 of my books for restoration ( 1 for about a year ), and he will not respond to my phone call requests and email requests for a simple update. I don't even know if the guy is still alive......nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem, or know something that might help me figure out what is happening? This is VERY frustrating! frustrated.gif

Call his brother Mark Wilson at PGCMint.com. Maybe he can help you reach him.

A buddy of mine had the exact same problem, only it was 10-12 books and a year and a half. He had to get a lawyer involved. crazy.gif

PM me for details if you want.

A buddy of mine had the exact same problem, only it was 10-12 books and a year and a half. He had to get a lawyer involved. crazy.gif

well that's just great......it ain't going to be pretty if I have to hire a lawyer to get my property back from this guy

well that's just great......it ain't going to be pretty if I have to hire a lawyer to get my property back from this guy

Or, you could try what I suggested above. makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Or, you could try what I suggested above. makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

I did,,,and he got right back to me. Thank you for the suggestion. Based on what Mark said ( by email ), I now know I do need a lawyer

Sorry to hear that. Do you want to be a little more specific with the details? If not I understand.

because I am going the legal route, I think I should bite my tongue and say nothing else. LET THIS THREAD BE A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU

Matthew Wilson = Wilson? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They sound like the same guy.

Wilson_Cast_Away_volleyball.jpg

this is actually in poor taste under the circumstances. I am having a serious problem

Sorry, just trying to add a little levity. Good luck.

My friend tried that route. Dead end. frown.gif

I did,,,and he got right back to me. Thank you for the suggestion. Based on what Mark said ( by email ), I now know I do need a lawyer

That sucks. frown.gif

Did the guy go out of business?

Sounds to me like he just went into business . . . frown.gif

Wow, so his brother suggested you get a lawyer? If his own flesh & blood can't even stick up for the guy, that's bad!