• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age Daredevil Thread (Miller inspired)

94 posts in this topic

You are making me want to get into Daredevils with all these sweet books you have been showing 893applaud-thumb.gif

You should. Maybe then I wouldn't have to keep replying to myself. 27_laughing.gif

At this point, I just want to post them all and get this thread over with.

Im sure there are other Daredevil fans....somewhere juggle.gif

Perhaps they are also optically challenged because I'm not sure that they read these boards.

Here are a couple more to finish off Miller and Janson's EPIC run.

CGC 9.6 white:

DD-177_edited.jpg

This is my last Daredevil from the run that hasn't been posted yet.

Unfortunately, 169 has not been posted and I don't have a copy so this thread may just die incomplete. mad.gif Unless someone else kicks in their high-grade copy. sumo.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Anyway, I thought it was a good thread and was happy to see the alternative cover to 167 posted a while back. I never new about it and thought it was pretty cool.

CGC 9.6 white:

DD-180_edited.jpg

Alright, one more for continuity's sake.

Neither Miller nor Janson participated in this issue to my knowledge. Ditko provided the cover and interior art and it was a Michael Fleischer story, but as I said, for the sake of the sequential numbering I will include it.

CGC 9.6 ow/w:

DD-162_edited.jpg