• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Age Daredevil Thread (Miller inspired)

94 posts in this topic

I wanted to start a thread commemorating Miller's run on Daredevil. I didn't know whether to post this in the copper or bronze section because the run overlaps both ages and I have no idea which age to classify it. That would actually be a pretty good debate.

Anyway, I have chosen to post it here because I feel like the copper section gets less love and I was inspired, somewhat, by the X-Men appreciation thread contained here.

Let's try, at least at first, to post them in order. I'll start out with the first two, 158 and 159, and someone can pick-up from there. Let's keep it high-grade and slabbed unless there is a lull and we need to fill in a book.

One more rule, don't post more than 2 scans at a time to give others a chance. If no one posts for a while, then feel free to follow your own post. If my guidelines fall apart, so be it, but it would be nice to see if we can accomplish this task of posting a chronological high grade example of the run as a group.

I'll be back in a moment with the first two scans.

Yeah. I like it too.

I used to like the cover to 184 as well, but it looks like his aiming using he eyes and he's blind. confused-smiley-013.gif

Plus, it's going to kick back and break his nose once he pulls the trigger. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

Btw, are any of you copper X-Men collectors putting together Miller DD runs?

It's relatively manageable and inexpensive given that they are pretty widely availble and the run only stretches 30-odd books. Good nostalgia collecting as well.

Last one for the time being.

cgc 9.8 ow/w:

DD-187_edited.jpg