• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just missed it...TTA #93. oh well...

25 posts in this topic

man's got to know his limitations........mine was $275 (or so).....nice book but there will always be another one.
Shuley would have won it! cool.gif

That is one of my faves - I have a few copies and the bidding stayed low I believe because they did not put in the auction listing that it was a CGC 9.4. If you were scrolling thru auctions I think the heading said cgc Tales 93. I think thta is a book in 9.4 that should be in the $500 range. I think someone got a nice deal on the TTa 89 9.6 - I bought one from JP last year in 9.6 for a lot more money but the 89 on ebay last night was severely miswrapped. It looked like the cover price was 2 cents instead of 12! Anyway, had no idea Gman bid until it was over as I spend the last minute in limbo waiting for just the right time to place my bid. I would never purposely outbid or bid up another forum member!

I wouldn't have bought the stupid thing anyway,too common.

hmmm. like the JIM #124? Check your census. 82 have been certified with

17 9.6, 16 9.4, 9 9.2,8 9.0.....Very common book. 893naughty-thumb.gif

TTA #93 has 64 certified copies with 2 9.6, 7 9.4, 15 9.2, 4 9.0

TTA #93 in high grade is not a common book. Brown cover, rarely seen above VF at dealers' tables....

hmmm. like the JIM #124? Check your census. 82 have been certified with

I'm starting to think your stalking me Stalker! Anyway,pinhead,If I want the entire JIM run in 9.0 or better,I will need a #124 now won't I? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yes yes....i am simply stating that once again your "common book" theory does not pertain to TTA #93. So go sell some more stereo equipment b4 the rent is due.

yes yes....i am simply stating that once again your "common book" theory does not pertain to TTA #93. So go sell some more stereo equipment b4 the rent is due.

I know it's common because your looking for it...that's all you buy is common books,If you want some rare books,Keep selling your GQ Magazine collection

That is one of my faves - I have a few copies and the bidding stayed low I believe because they did not put in the auction listing that it was a CGC 9.4. If you were scrolling thru auctions I think the heading said cgc Tales 93. I think thta is a book in 9.4 that should be in the $500 range. I think someone got a nice deal on the TTa 89 9.6 - I bought one from JP last year in 9.6 for a lot more money but the 89 on ebay last night was severely miswrapped. It looked like the cover price was 2 cents instead of 12! Anyway, had no idea Gman bid until it was over as I spend the last minute in limbo waiting for just the right time to place my bid. I would never purposely outbid or bid up another forum member!

Huh? I thought you got the TTA 89 CGC 9.6 from me? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Unless you're hoarding that book also! grin.gif

Huh? I thought you got the TTA 89 CGC 9.6 from me?

Damn you, man! Is there any book you don't have?????? 893frustrated.gif

Chris

Yep...all the major Marvel keys! insane.gif

You are correct Greggy! I bought the 9.6 #87 from JP at a ridiculous price - your price on the 87 was very fair. Also just picked up a 9.6 #91 with Abomination cover. Only TTA I would like in higher grade is #67 in 9,4 or better - has one of Kirby's best Hulks.Your 89 9.6 looks much better than the one on ebay last night - like I said, the cover is very off center but it still managed a 9.6?