• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA #3 (Spoilers)

3 posts in this topic

So, whatcha think of that ending? Seems we may be seeing a JLA classic villain very soon grin.gif

I am liking what Meltzer is doing so far, and Benes art has been great (that 2 page spread with Black Canary is awesome!) thumbsup2.gif

So, whatcha think of that ending? Seems we may be seeing a JLA classic villain very soon grin.gif

I am liking what Meltzer is doing so far, and Benes art has been great (that 2 page spread with Black Canary is awesome!) thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif Right on Dave! Great pacing and Benes eye candy artwork is awesome!

yay.gifChris

I have to say, I'm usually a Marvel Head, but JLA is making me a DC fan. I'm loving it. I like how they are using other B list characters too. That Meltzer, he has something going. Just tired of the Pinnochio theme with Red Tornado.