• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX vs CGC

31 posts in this topic

PGX is basically a one or two man operation, you'll notice that they have no bio-page on their website. Their "facilities" have been alleged to be nothing more than an apartment or someones house. They have no real credentials or reputation in the industry.

We at STL Comics used to work for PGX but quit when we began to see the shady inner-workings of the company.

You on the st louis forum are real good about slandering people and deleting your posts.

First of all I made the post you quoted above 7 MONTHS ago.

Second, what posts were EVER deleted? Please tell me. I have deleted NOTHING. If someone personally deleted something of their own, that is their right, I can do nothing about that.

Will you PLEASE just say what you are going to say and just go away. This act is getting old real quick.

PGX is basically a one or two man operation, you'll notice that they have no bio-page on their website. Their "facilities" have been alleged to be nothing more than an apartment or someones house. They have no real credentials or reputation in the industry.

We at STL Comics used to work for PGX but quit when we began to see the shady inner-workings of the company.

You on the st louis forum are real good about slandering people and deleting your posts.

First of all I made the post you quoted above 7 MONTHS ago.

Second, what posts were EVER deleted? Please tell me. I have deleted NOTHING. If someone personally deleted something of their own, that is their right, I can do nothing about that.

Will you PLEASE just say what you are going to say and just go away. This act is getting old real quick.

Erik,

I didnt pull up this post.And as far as your posts being deleted they were.If not by you then someone.

Erik,

I didnt pull up this post.And as far as your posts being deleted they were.If not by you then someone.

What deleted posts were they then and what were they about? I would personally like to know.

Erik,

What deleted posts were they then and what were they about? I would personally like to know.

Many of your posts were deleted here on the cgc boards.Check it out.

Erik... you mean you don't think its so far past old now that it doesn't needs a new description?

btw I supposedly deleted something too.

I'm thinking its far past even decomposition to the point that somewhere in between something new grew again and in turn aged and decomposed again...

maybe decomposition squared, D2??

Well, ya' know what I mean.

I notice that some TSK's posts have been removed as well ... so I don't get the point. I guess this guy just doesn't understand what the duties of mods and admins are :shrugs:

Many of your posts were deleted here on the cgc boards.Check it out.

If there are any I didn't delete them thats for sure. Can you tell me what the posts said?

Are you confused maybe? There are 2 totally different CGC vs PGX threads with the same title you know.

Here's the other one: the OTHER CGC vs PGX thread

If its not that, I really don't know what you are talking about. I have deleted nothing.

I notice that some TSK's posts have been removed as well ... so I don't get the point. I guess this guy just doesn't understand what the duties of mods and admins are :shrugs:

And that's the reason why...

If a certain person got to learn how these boards work, he might be less accusatory. If the mods decide to pull a post or two (which they seem to have done with TSK), all responses to that post get automatically deleted, too.

And if the mods simply decide to pull somebody's post...there's not a whole hell of a lot you can do about it.

So, it would appear that the 'cowards' who deleted their posts...aren't. yeahok.gif

also, if one post gets pulled, all subsequent responses, whether inflammatory or not, get pulled as well.

(shrug)

also, if one post gets pulled, all subsequent responses, whether inflammatory or not, get pulled as well.

(shrug)

Is there an echo in here?

If the mods decide to pull a post or two (which they seem to have done with TSK), all responses to that post get automatically deleted, too.

If you plan on selling your books, or they are valued at more than $250 each (at least that was my cutoff) then I'd highly suggest going with CGC as you will realize higher selling prices on them.

That is correct. With all the negative publicity, I have been getting some great PGX slabbed books for well below the value of the raw book. My PGX 8.5 book purchases look stunning. (thumbs up